Thursday, July 17, 2008

Calm Before the Storm

Well, the doctor has started some routine Non-Stress Tests, they happen twice a week. They usually start around 29/30 weeks for mothers who are pregnant with twins and if they make it that far. I sit with two little monitors on my tummy and track the heartbeats. I can either, read, watch tv, sleep or write while they monitor me for 30 minutes. Along with these twice a week visits, I still continue a regular doctor visit every-other week and ultrasounds every 3-4 weeks. So somehow they fit those in with the stress test and keep it straight.

It kind of nice I am resting each morning for at least 30 minutes and taking a nap for at least an hour in the afternoon. Then resting at night after Marissa goes to bed. Really, my body is needing all the down time. I was telling a lady in our ward, I really like this "break" because it won't be like this in 5-6 weeks.

This is definitely as I call it the "Calm Before the Storm". Troy and his mother have been awesome with changing of the diapers, helping me feed Marissa and give her baths. I couldn't do it without them. They only thing I really have going is making the Baby girl blessing outfit, which is almost done!!!

No comments: